All time Favorite Rumi Quotes!
- Last night I dreamed I had no possessions, and I nearly fainted from joy.
- Do not worry about tricks and cheat. If some people are trying to trap and hurt you, God is also trapping them. Hole diggers fell in their holes. No bad remains non punished, no good remains non awarded. Have faith in justice and let the rest be. ~ Shams Tabrizi
- As you begin to walk out on the way The way appears. ~ Rumi
- The soul has no concept of borders, only the concept of love.
- Many of the faults you see in others, dear reader, are your own nature reflected in them. ~ Rumi
- My dear heart, never think you are better than others. Listen to their sorrows with compassion. If you want peace, don’t harbor bad thoughts, do not gossip and don’t teach what you do not know.
- When setting out on a journey, do not seek advice from those who have never left home.~ Rumi